Monday 12 September 2011

Back in the mix

Hello blog hiatus! Can you tell I rejoined the work force in January? Hence the radio silence since then! It's been a crazy 9 months...let's recap:

Dang that's a lot of stuff goin' on
Took job at Health & Wellness Center in January...Colt goes to Mackenzie's for daycare...Bryce goes TDY to Sardinia for 2 weeks...I become involved with a breastfeeding support group at work...in March Colt gets a spot at the CDC (yay!)...4 days later Bryce deploys in support of the Libya conflict (on my birthday no less)...I struggle with the shock of an emergency deployment and suddenly single-mommyhood...Bryce comes home...we get family pictures done...Colt starts pulling up and cruising...I love working with the breastfeeding group and decide to bid on a government contract for a Lactation Consultant...Bryce deploys to Korea...I once again struggle with being a single, working mom...Colt excels at table food...I win the bid and start a new job at the hospital creating their breastfeeding program...and that brings us to now!

Bryce will be home in the near future and I cannot wait to have our family back together. Colt turns one year on Wednesday...for reals?? How is that so? I celebrated 5 years of sobriety last Saturday, and Bryce and I will have 4 years of marriage in the bank on Friday. Now that I've dipped my toes back in the blogging pool with this post, I hope to continue. For now though, it's off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment